Wednesday, August 5, 2009

...And away we go!

I have been reading and viewing a lot about the value of blogging lately. As far as I can divine, the value is in the discipline of forcing yourself to focus on and write something coherent about a specific subject on a regular (daily!?!) basis vs. the chance that they turn your blog into a book or a major motion picture.

So...I am going to test that theory by starting this blog on marketing. It will be bits of my thoughts and observations about marketing which really rules out nothing because, as I am fond of saying, everything IS marketing!

If I happen to gather a reader or two along the way...great. But my primary purpose is to use this tool to force myself to write for a public audience every day and to think professionally about my chosen profession.

...and away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment