Monday, June 3, 2013

Something More

In a world where choices are seemingly limitless, it seems that providing something more is a good strategy.

I choose to use Bing as a search engine because it has beautiful, evocative photos on its landing page.  I don't need those photos but they make me smile, it doesn't seem to slow operations any and occasionally I click on the links and learn a random fact or two.  That is a little something more that I frequently enjoy.  That is a little something more that appeals to me and gets me to use Bing.

Something more can be as simple as having your phones answered by a live person, a freebie in the package shipped to your house or an offer to help you take your parcels to your car.  Often it is just encountering someone with a wonderful attitude that changes your whole experience.

Is there a product or service that you use because they offer a little more?  Share with us in the comments below companies or services that you've enjoyed because they offer something more.  I will feature some of the companies in future blogs.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment